Tenant Management is another division of Nimmadhi which cater the need to management rentals, tenant, and other maintenance related to the property. NRI and other people staying away from their property can be benefitted by this service.
What you will have to do to manage tenants for your property?
NRIs and their beneficiaries in India, also those who require our service are required to post order to us thus by submitting the details about the property.
1. Rental assistance (if the property is vacant)
2. Communication with the tenants -
On your behalf, Nimmadhi.com executive will explain the legal issues and responsibilities to your tenant(s). The following items will be discussed with the tenant(s):
3. Regular Property Inspection A periodic property inspection shall be conducted by Nimmadhi.com”s team to check the condition of the property. Such inspection would include both the interiors and exteriors of the property. Exterior checks will be done on monthly basis by our Executive at the time of rent collection. An Interior check will be done once every quarter by a manager and the Property Inspection report would be mailed across to you.
4. Assist in Inventory Check while giving possession and vacating Inventory checks will be made at the time of entry of the tenant into your property. If there is an existing tenant, we can conduct inventory check at the time of quarterly inspection.
A complete check of inventory will be done, when the tenant is vacating the property and a detailed list of all assets and their conditions will be made. It will be compared against the inventory list annexed to the rental agreement and appropriate suggestions will be given to you based on the terms and conditions of the rental agreement.
5. Assist in Payment of Bills All the details about the utility bill payments like Property Tax, Water, Electricity, etc will be maintained in our database and a request note for the payments will be sent to you well before the final payment date. After the receipt of the payments, it will be paid to the concerned department. Receipts will be maintained in your case file and can also be sent to you on request.
6. Assist in Repairs and Maintaining Tenants can get in touch with us for all major maintenance work (they are expected to do minor work and bear the cost of consumables required for upkeep of the property). Upon request for maintenance work by tenants, a physical visit will be made to assess the work requirement within a reasonable time.